Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2015

ONE!!

My sweet Kallen has been a part of our lives for a whole year now! It has been the best year of my life! I always knew I wanted to be a mother, but I am amazed daily at how much love and pride I have for that little man of mine. We haven't had his 12 month check up, so I will post his stats and more thoughts about him turning 1 later this week.
We celebrated his 1st birthday, with a Superhero themed party. We were lucky enough to have my mom and sister, and her son Dallen, come out from Utah to join in on our celebration. We had a invited a few friends from church and the community and we had a great turn out! Kallen was able to SMASH a cake for the 2nd time that week. He had his 1 year photos done a couple days before, and had a cake there too (i will post those pics the minute i get them! ). He decided on a hands free approach for his party, and it was absolutely adorable. Here are a few pictures from his party and the week with Grandma and Aunt Bree!
temple
Visiting the Navoo Temple
hugs
Cousin Hugs!
IMG_0464
Presents!!
IMG_0448
Look Ma, no hands!
IMG_0447
CAKE!
IMG_0440
Birthday Boy with his Party Spread
friends
Party Guests!
IMG_0457
More Presents
cake

No comments:

Post a Comment